Welcome to my stop on the Still Waters blog tour hosted by Penguin Teen.
Today I have a "10 Random Things" guest post from Ash Parsons!
"10 Random Things About Ash Parsons"
- I was an “army brat” growing up, so we moved around a bit.
- The most unusual place we were stationed was Kwajalein Missile Range in the South Pacific. Kwajalein is three miles long (one mile is runway) and 800 yards wide (avg). We lived there for two years.
- The weirdest apartment I’ve ever lived in was a renovated funeral parlor.
- I’m obsessed with the actress Tallulah Bankhead.
- I graduated from Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey Clown College.
- Speaking of being told you're scary, both my spouse and I were zombies on The Walking Dead.
- I love to have adventures.
- Sometimes I define “adventure” as binging on a new TV show while trying a new cereal.
- I hate secrets and I generally suck at keeping them.
- I really, really, REALLY HATE chewing gum. I think I have that thing where you viscerally hate the sound of a person eating- except for me it’s just gum. Misophonia, that’s it. Personally, I don’t think it’s a psychiatric disorder, it’s just reasonable to hate the sound of someone chewing gum.
*About the Author*
*Praise for STILL WATERS*
A dark, fast-paced, and violent crime drama about desperation and revenge that explores a complex moral dynamic… his narrative is stark and compelling.”
“STILL WATERS features well-drawn characters, realistic dialogue, and ethical dilemmas that many readers have already faced or might have to face in the future. A great choice for reluctant readers, fans of books with male protagonists, and lovers of survivor stories.”
—School Library Journal“