Welcome to my stop on the Just Couldn't Put It Down July Giveaway hop hosted by Valerie from StuckInBooks!
This giveaway is all about books that we have read and loved! So, I will be giving away some 2015 titles that I just couldn't put down. These are 5 of my favorites of the year so far.
Important Giveaway Details:
- One winner will receive all 5 of the titles pictured above.
- I will also include one signed surprise ARC that I just adored, but it's going to stay a surprise until the winner opens their box of books! (What can I say? I like to surprise people! Though I promise to tweet out what the surprise book was after the winner has gotten it. Just in case it will bug anyone to not ever know.)
- This giveaway is US ONLY as I will be shipping the books myself and one is super duper heavy...so yeah. Sorry INT peeps...I will have something awesome for you guys/gals coming next month!
- Please no cheating! It makes me really sad when I have to delete entries and it's super time consuming.
- Also, it's really irritating when the number of my email subscribers goes up and and then down during/after a giveaway. (If you don't want my posts in your inbox, there are plenty of other ways to get tons of entries. Please don't sign up just for the giveaway and then unsubscribe when it's over...) This is why I don't require you to subscribe by email to enter.
- Also, to my amazing readers who are honest and follow for the right reasons...don't worry! :D I pay attention. I don't want "fake" followers, and I know who my real followers are so don't think that the few people who do these things won't end up with their name(s)/ip address(s)/email(s) on my personal giveaway block list.
Yes, unfortunately I do have one, though I wish I didn't need it.:(
- Honestly, I'm just a really a nice person and I like to share my books with my lovely followers. I hate that I had to even type this. I just want to make things as fair as possible for the majority of you who are honest, kind, and wonderful book lovers...I LOVE YOU ALL!!!